Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
By default, we and our service providers do not place statistics and advertising/tracking Cookies in your browser.
The installation of Cookies is based on consent. Such consent can be freely withdrawn at any time following the instructions provided in “Do not track preferences” block.
Please note: this feature will opt you out (or in) of Cookies too. For example, if you choose to opt-out, you will receive an opt-out Cookie (ignore) so that your decision is remembered. If you regularly delete your Cookies, you will need to opt-out each time you delete them.
- to record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website;
- to maintain a cart proper work;
- to keep you signed in our website;
- to save browsing preferences and to optimize your browsing experience (your consent is required);
- to collect statistics in an anonymized and aggregated form (your consent is required);
- to track how you use our website (your consent is required).
Session and persistent Cookies
Cookies can expire at the end of a browser session (from when a user opens the browser window to when they exit the browser) or they can be stored for longer.
- Session Cookies – allow our website to link the actions of a Visitor during a browser session. They are used for a variety of purposes such as remembering what Visitors browse around a site. These session Cookies expire after a browser session so they would not be stored for a longer term.
- Persistent Cookies – are stored on Visitors’ devices in between browser sessions which allows the preferences or actions of the Visitor across a site to be remembered. Persistent Cookies are used for a variety of purposes including remembering Visitors’ preferences and choices when using our website or to target advertising.
All persistent Cookies have an expiration date (no longer than 12 months), after which they are automatically removed from the Visitor’s device. Anonymised and aggregated data are stored for an indefinite period of time by us for analysis purposes.
First and third party Cookies – Whether a Cookie is “first” or “third” party refers to the website or domain placing the Cookie. First party Cookies in basic terms are Cookies set by our website – the website displayed in the URL window. Third party Cookies are Cookies that are set by a domain other than our website. If you visit a website and a separate company sets a Cookie through that website this would be a third party Cookie.
The following third-party service place their own Cookies:
Do not track preferences
Do not track is a function that allows visitors to opt out from being tracked by websites for any purpose including the use of analytics services, advertising networks and social platforms.
Most browsers allow you to:
- see what Cookies you’ve got and delete them on an individual basis;
- block third party Cookies;
- block Cookies from particular sites;
- block all Cookies from being set;
- delete all Cookies when you close your browser.
Through browser preferences, it is also possible to delete Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookies that may have saved the initial consent for the installation of Cookies by this website.
Visitors can, for example, find information about how to manage Cookies in the most commonly used browsers at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
JetOctopus OU informs that Visitors may follow the instructions provided on the subsequently linked initiatives by the EDAA (EU), the Network Advertising Initiative (US) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (US), DAAC (Canada), DDAI (Japan) or other similar services. Such initiatives allow Visitors to select their tracking preferences for most of the advertising tools.
Our Cookies are not used to identify you personally. They’re just there to make the site work better for you.
If you have any questions about the practices of this website or your dealings with this website, please contact us at email@example.com.
Company number: 14483580
Registered address: Estonia, Harju maakond,
Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa,
Narva mnt 7-kabinet 634,